We do not allow content that encourages dangerous or illegal activities that risk serious physical harm or death. If you see content you believe violating this policy, then please report it to a member of staff – if possible, please include screenshots.
Please do not post or promote content containing the following:
- Extremely dangerous challenges.
- Dangerous or threatening pranks – this includes pranks that create serious emotional distress in minors.
- Instructions to kill or harm – this includes how to perform activities, as well as encouraging individuals to kill or harm themselves.
- Use or creation of hard drugs, such as cocaine or opioids.
- Praise, glorification, or encouragement of eating disorders.
- Promotion or glorification of violent events, such as school shootings.
- Theft, this includes instructions of how to commit theft.
- Promotion of dangerous remedies or cures.
We do not allow violent or gory content intended for shock or disgust, or encouragement to commit violent acts. Do not post content containing:
- Incitement to commit violent acts.
- Fights involving minors.
- Footage, audio, or imagery involving road accidents, natural disasters, war aftermath, terrorist attacks, street fights, physical or sexual assault, immolation, torture, corpses, protests or riots, robberies, medical procedures, or other scenarios with the intent to shock or disgust viewers.
- Footage or imagery showing bodily fluids, such as blood or vomit.
- Infliction of unnecessary suffering or harm, deliberately causing an animal distress.
- Encouragement or coercion for animals to fight.
- Dramatized or fictional footage of anything listed above where the viewer is not provided with enough context to determine that the footage is dramatized or fictional.
- Footage or imagery of corpses with massive injuries.
We do not allow content which praises, promotes, or aids violent criminal organizations. We do not allow our server or network to be used by these organizations for any purpose, including recruitment.
Do not post any of the following content:
- Content produced by violent criminal or terrorist organizations.
- Content praising or memorializing terrorist or criminal figures.
- Content praising or justifying acts committed by violent or criminal figures.
- Content aimed at recruiting new members.
- Content depicting hostages.
- Posts with the intent to solicit, threaten, or intimidate on behalf of a violent criminal or terrorist organization.
- Content that depicts the insignia, logos, or symbols of violent criminal or terrorist organizations in order to praise or promote them.
We do not allow hate speech on our server. We will remove any content promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on any of these attributes:
- Gender identity and expression
- Immigration status
- Sexual orientation
- Victims of a major violent event and their kin
- Veteran status
Harassment and Cyberbullying
We do not tolerate content that threatens individuals. We also do not allow content that targets an individual with prolonged or malicious insults. If you witness, or are a victim of harassment or cyberbullying, please report it to a member of staff – if possible, please provide screenshots. If specific threats are made against you and you feel unsafe, report it directly to your local law enforcement.
Do not post content containing:
- Prolonged name calling or malicious insults (such as racial slurs) based on intrinsic attributes. This includes their protected group status, physical attributes, or status as a survivor of assault or abuse of any kind.
- Intent to shame, deceive, or insult a minor. A minor is defined as a person under the age of majority.
- A person’s private information, such as their home address, email addresses, sign in details, phone numbers, passport numbers, bank account information, or social security/national identity numbers.
- Incentives to harass or threaten individuals on or off the server.
- Encouragement of abusive fan behaviour, such as doxing, dogpiling, brigading, or off-platform targeting
- Implicit or explicit threats of physical harm or destruction of property.
- Posts featuring vigilantes restraining or assaulting an identifiable individual.
- Simulations of acts of serious violence against others.
- Non-consensual sexual acts, unwanted sexualisation, or anything that graphically sexualises or degrades an individual.
- Distribution of non-consensual sexual images, or links to websites containing such.
- Signposts or displays of ways to sexually assault an individual (such as date rape drugs)
Suicide and Self-Harm
We allow our members to discuss their experiences with depression, self-harm, or other mental health issues. Please be aware that other users may find such content upsetting, or potentially triggering; if you do talk about these issues, please post a content warning before posting.
If you or someone you know are thinking about self-harm or suicide, please reach out to a member of staff for support. For free and confidential support or advice:
- Call 1-800—273-8255 if in the US for trained counsellors at the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Their lines are open 24/7. For more information, visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Call 116 123 in the UK for the Samaritans. This is a free, 24/7 helpline with trained volunteers. Visit samaritans.org for more information.
- Text WELL to 741-741 US, 85258 UK, 086 1800 280 Ireland for the Crisis Text Line. Their trained crisis counsellors provide free and anonymous emotional support.
- For a list of crisis helplines around the world, visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines.
Please be aware that we do not allow material or content that promotes self-harm or suicide. If we see any content promoting it, we will remove the content as per our policy.
We do not allow spam, scams, or other deceptive practices that take advantage of our community. We also do not allow content which tricks users into clicking links to other sites.
Do not post any of the following content:
- Video spam. This is content that is excessively posted, repetitive, or untargeted.
- Misleading titles or thumbnails used to trick users into clicking a link.
- Manipulated media. This includes content with has been doctored or manipulated in a way that misleads users and may pose a serious risk of harm.
- Scams including but not limited to cash gifts, “get rich quick” schemes, or pyramid schemes.
- Voter suppression.
- Suppression of census participation.
- Comments spam, where the sole purpose is to gather personal information.
- Repetitive comments.
- Voice/text chat abuse.
We do not allow any links in-game or in our community. If we see any of the following links, we will take investigative action:
- Links to pornography
- Links to websites or apps that install malware
- Links to websites or apps phishing for a user’s private information
- Links to websites that seek to raise funds or recruit for terrorist organisations
- Links to sites containing child sexual abuse imagery
We have a strict rule for nudity and sexual content; as our server is PG, we request that you do not post content which is sexually explicit. This includes:
- Nudity and/or depiction of genitalia, breasts or buttocks (with or without clothing) for the purpose of sexual gratification.
- Pornographic content depicting sexual acts, genitals, or fetishes.
- Links to sites containing pornographic and sexually explicit content.
- Use or displaying of sex toys
- Celebrity nude photo leaks or wardrobe accidents
- Explicit or implied depictions of sex acts
- Beastiality, or promotion of beastiality
- Incest or promotion of incest
- Non-consensual acts or unwanted sexualisation
- Any sexual content involving minors
We have players from various ages and backgrounds; because of this please keep all content PG. Respect is very important to us. Please be especially mindful of what content is being created, and what you can do to help keep children safe from harm. This means:
- No sexualisation of minors. This includes sexually explicit content featuring minors, and content that sexually exploits minors. We will report content containing child sexual abuse imagery to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, who work with global law enforcement agencies.
- No harmful or dangerous acts involving minors. This includes any content showing or encouraging a minor to participate in dangerous activities; never put minors in harmful situations that may lead to injury, including pranks, dares, or dangerous stunts.
- Do not inflict emotional distress. Do not expose minors to mature themes, including violence, parental abuse, and coercion.
- No misleading family content. Do not hide or mislead minors into clicking links or visiting websites containing sexual themes, violence, mature themes or obscenity. Do not use family friendly cartoons to portray any of the above.
- No cyberbullying or harassment. Do not target any individuals for abuse or humiliation. Do not ask for personal details such as their real name, address, or bank account numbers. Do not bully or harass a minor, or record them without their consent.
If you violate these policies, we will remove the offending content and review and investigate the situation. We will not tolerate this behaviour, and should you be found in violation, then we will permanently ban you from the server.
Do not impersonate a member of staff, or another member of the community. This includes any content created off the server.